author & illustrator

Pages

a grand trine...

... of the artistic kind. I was thrilled to have an art installation in the new studio and home of Imagine Ballet Theatre, but even more thrilled to have it during a recent party for United Way of Northern Utah. I made some fantastic connections, met some great folks, had a terrific new drink called Underground (locally distilled even!) and had my three worlds all come together. The show was called "Art in the Raw" where I displayed my illustrations, no framing, clipped to a wire and invited guests to get really close so they could see all the details & paint strokes that are often lost in reproduction. Looking forward to visiting with the Untied Way folks more often in the future.

photo by jamie lampros
for more photos of the event please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment